Cobas z 480 Analyzer Power consumption 1500 VA Voltage200–240 VAC Frequency 50/60 Hz Dimensions (more)Instrument dimensions (with full cover) 57 x 50 x 60 cm (W x H x D) Net weight~55 kg Environmental requirements Temperatures allowed during operation 15 ̊C to 32 ̊C The cobas z 480 analyzer including dedicated software for IVD use is a plate based automated amplification and detection system for nucleic acids.The cobas z 480 analyzer is intended to be used as an in vitro diagnostic or screening system providing real-time PCR amplification and detection for human samples within the cobas® 4800 system.The cobas z 480 analyzer is intended to be used by laboratory professionals trained in laboratory techniques and by instruction on the use of the analyzer. Regulatory Disclaimer For life science research only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Veriti 96-Well Fast Thermal Cycler delivers the proven reliability of Applied Biosystems instruments (more). With the added control of VeriFlex™ Blocks, you have six independent temperature blocks that provide precise control over your PCR optimization. Additionally, the color touch screen simplifies the setup and use of the Veriti 96-Well Fast Thermal Cycler. Optional setups for fast or standard PCR methods provide flexibility to shorten your PCR cycling times. The Veriti 96-well Fast Thermal Cycler comes with a 0.1 mL block configuration that saves you both time and reagent consumption. Specifications Block Format 96-well Fast, 0.1 mL, 6-zone VeriFlex Format 0.1 mL Tubes, 96-well Plate Thermal Accuracy ±0.25°C (35°C to 99.9°C) Sample Ramp Rate ±4.25°C/s. Temperature Range (Metric) 4 to 99.9°C Reaction Volume Range 10–30 μL High-throughput Compatibility High-throughput Compatible
The Genexus Integrated Sequencer automates all steps of the targeted NGS workflow starting from puri (more)fied and quantified nucleic acid. With a single touchpoint and five minutes of hands-on time, the Genexus sequencer automates NGS library preparation (including cDNA synthesis), template preparation, sequencing, primary data analysis, and variant reporting for DNA, RNA, and cfTNA applications. Sequencing on the Genexus sequencer is done on a four-lane semiconductor chip: the Ion Torrent GX5 Chip. Each of the four lanes of the GX5 Chip supports the output of 12–15 million reads, and they can be used individually or all at once depending on throughput needs. Ion Torrent Genexus Software streamlines the NGS workflow by integrating the setup-to-report workflow within a single software ecosystem. • Rapidly go from nucleic acid to report in a single day • Simplify the NGS workflow with a single instrument that can automate library prep, sequencing, and analysis, including variant calling • Modulate run setup as samples come in with the flexibility of multiplexing up to 32 library reactions per run in increments of four • Simultaneously create libraries and sequence up to four different assays using the four-lane GX5 Chip • Reduce NGS operating costs with simplified setup using pre-filled reagents, a single touchpoint, and five minutes of total hands-on time • Prevent user error by allowing the Genexus sequencer’s onboard vision system to verify reagent placement and detect errors in real time
* DG 1/2/3/4/CC1/CC2 Droplet Generation Microfluidic Chips: These chips that can be used for the pro (more)duction of droplets of various sizes. There are sub models that use T Join and Flow Focusing techniques as production logic. In addition to the existing desig ns (DG CC1/2), there are designs developed by NehirBT (DG 1/2/3/4) in the literature. With these designs, water in oil (w o) or oil in water (o w) emulsions can be created.
* BC1/BC2/BC3 Basic Parallel Microchannel Chips: These chips are a single line microchannel for basi (more)c applications requiring small volume sample analysis . The inlets of the microchannels are compatible with single or multiple microp ipettes or syringes. These parallel channels are numbered on the chip. Microchannel dimensions are given in the feature list. “For different microchannel sizes, please request special production".
* SM 1/2 Serpentine Mixing Microfluidic Chips: There are models with thin and wide microchannels are (more) available for short and long duration reactions. The serpentine shape of the channels is to increase the effectiveness of the diffusion mixture and to form long channels on small chips. It is possible to study the interaction of two or more liquids. By using special fittings, different volumes of liquids can be transferred from the inlet with different pumps, and the output products can be used in tubes or devices for further studies.
This is a kit of nanosponge nano/micro-particle synthesis reactions to be used directly with beta-cy (more)clodextrin and crossing chemicals. The kit contains a syringe pump, nanosponge synthesis microfluidic chip, fitting/holders, tubing, glass beaker.
* HDF 1/2/3/4 Hydrodynamic Focusing Chips: Hydrodynamic focusing is the creation of very thin contro (more)llable contact surfaces and flow paths as a result of the compression of side by side parallel fluids by taking advantage of the laminar flow feature under certain flow values in microchannels. Our portfoli o includes products with a different number of input and output ports and different focuser channel lengths.
This is a kit of microencapsulation generators to be used directly droplet and microparticle formati (more)on by water and oil phases. The kit contains a syringe pump, droplet generation microfluidic chips, fitting/holders, tubing, and collector.
* TChipD1 Basic Tissue Chip: These are single channel devices that are used to gain initial experien (more)ce in straight channels and to optimize cell culture in microchannels when starting Tissue/Organ on a chip applications. The medium wide area is for the culture of cell lines. For easy cultivation of immobilized cell lines or primary cell cultures, inlet ports or custom PDMS microchannels can be used without affixing to the substrate.
This is a portable pumping system to be used directly with cell culture inside microfluidic chips or (more) organ-on-a-chip devices. After filling the 4x fresh reservoirs of 15 ml tubes are pumped inside microfluidics. 4x piezo micropumps are used and its flow rate and flow on/off time are arranged by cell phone application via Bluetooth. The kit contains piezo pumps and controllers, metal base, 15 ml tube covers, tubings, android application, and power cable and adaptor.
This is a kit of tissue chip (or organ-on-a-chip) studies to be used directly for tissue emulating e (more)xperiments. It is a blank platform and needs cells and mediums to be supplied by researchers. The kit contains a peristaltic pump, tissue chips (5 pieces with customer selection option), fitting/holders, and tubings.