Microfluidics is a multidisciplinary field that involves the flow and control of small volumes of fluid. Because the fluid in microfluidic devices is confined into small channels or chambers, surface effects are extremely important. For this reason, microfluidics allow for a unique physical and chemical manipulation within small scale processes.
* DG 1/2/3/4/CC1/CC2 Droplet Generation Microfluidic Chips: These chips that can be used for the pro (more)duction of droplets of various sizes. There are sub models that use T Join and Flow Focusing techniques as production logic. In addition to the existing desig ns (DG CC1/2), there are designs developed by NehirBT (DG 1/2/3/4) in the literature. With these designs, water in oil (w o) or oil in water (o w) emulsions can be created.
* BC1/BC2/BC3 Basic Parallel Microchannel Chips: These chips are a single line microchannel for basi (more)c applications requiring small volume sample analysis . The inlets of the microchannels are compatible with single or multiple microp ipettes or syringes. These parallel channels are numbered on the chip. Microchannel dimensions are given in the feature list. “For different microchannel sizes, please request special production".
* SM 1/2 Serpentine Mixing Microfluidic Chips: There are models with thin and wide microchannels are (more) available for short and long duration reactions. The serpentine shape of the channels is to increase the effectiveness of the diffusion mixture and to form long channels on small chips. It is possible to study the interaction of two or more liquids. By using special fittings, different volumes of liquids can be transferred from the inlet with different pumps, and the output products can be used in tubes or devices for further studies.
This is a kit of nanosponge nano/micro-particle synthesis reactions to be used directly with beta-cy (more)clodextrin and crossing chemicals. The kit contains a syringe pump, nanosponge synthesis microfluidic chip, fitting/holders, tubing, glass beaker.
* HDF 1/2/3/4 Hydrodynamic Focusing Chips: Hydrodynamic focusing is the creation of very thin contro (more)llable contact surfaces and flow paths as a result of the compression of side by side parallel fluids by taking advantage of the laminar flow feature under certain flow values in microchannels. Our portfoli o includes products with a different number of input and output ports and different focuser channel lengths.
This is a kit of microencapsulation generators to be used directly droplet and microparticle formati (more)on by water and oil phases. The kit contains a syringe pump, droplet generation microfluidic chips, fitting/holders, tubing, and collector.
* TChipD1 Basic Tissue Chip: These are single channel devices that are used to gain initial experien (more)ce in straight channels and to optimize cell culture in microchannels when starting Tissue/Organ on a chip applications. The medium wide area is for the culture of cell lines. For easy cultivation of immobilized cell lines or primary cell cultures, inlet ports or custom PDMS microchannels can be used without affixing to the substrate.